« It’s raining tetriminos
| Daily Linksplosion: Thursday, August 19, 2010
- Enemy Airship! – The Finite, Irreplaceable Hours of Your Life
Steve Swink’s contribution to "Size Doesn’t Matter Day," which was yesterday, apparently.
- SXSWi 2011 Panel Picker – Hey, Gamers, Where the Girls At?
Current TV’s Mario Anima has proposed a SXSW panel about games and girls. It needs your vote! Panelists include: Area 5’s Matt Chandronait, Game Informer’s Philip Kollar, Funtank producer Robin Yang, and ME! So please vote for us, oh please, oh please.
- ALBOTAS – Epic SEGA Desk Prank
SEGA’s Aaron Webber leaves for vacation, returns to an EPIC DESK
- Burning North – On Echo Chambers
"The same dozen or so ideas get lobbed back and forth like so many frisbees until all the interesting material gets stuck on the roof and the players stagger about, blithely wondering where all the stimulation went."
- The Daily What – Star Wars Lego Thing of the Day
Star Wars / Space Invaders / LEGO mashup: only the nerdiest nerds need apply
- Gamasutra – Freeplay 2010: Brandon Boyer Tells Indies To ‘Be Yourself, Be Wonderful’
Really inspiring words for indie game developers and those of us who love them
Follow us on Delicious! »
Leave a comment
Psst... This site supports gravatars and OpenIDs. You may also format your comment using Textile markup, if you'd like. Comments may not immediately appear.