Jenn thinks the Atari 2600, Game Boy Micro, and Apple iPhone are all viable game consoles. Email her at jenn at infinite lives dot net.
- I must be blogging from beyond the grave, because I think I just died
- I get tired of talking about it, too
- Linksplosion: T-shirts, ‘Hefty Seamstress’, and more
- What do you do when you’re depressed? ‘Prey’
- Nerd Notes: game-shopping with Brian Taylor
- Second-Person Shooter: or, this is much more comfortable for me
- Failures in Edutainment: the mid-’90s “girl game” fad
- Required Reading: ‘A Theoretical War, Part 3′
- Rise of the Welcome-to-My-Meltdown: on video games and working alone
- Formspring Tuesday: Why “virtual reality” will never catch on
- Adventures in Shit Games: Cho Aniki #1 and #3
- Link can’t lose
- Recommended Reading: When games can’t contemplate life’s intricacies
- A review of ‘E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial’ in under 1,820 characters
- Why soccer games?